The Correspondent Option
Through Correspondent XChange, you can transfer your loans via Loan Selling Advisor® to an aggregator. Start by working directly with your aggregator to register and lock in your loans. The aggregator provides you with product and loan delivery data requirements and a loan number.
In this relationship, Freddie Mac is the middleman; the process begins and ends with the aggregator. You’ll benefit from tri-party relationships with Freddie Mac-approved correspondent lenders to easily transfer your loans to aggregators.
Need liquidity? Sell through these correspondent programs:
CorrAdvantage with Truist Bank
This partnership between Freddie Mac and Truist Bank helps you enhance your competitive options. Learn more.
Easy D with U.S. Bank
This servicing-released execution delivers a tri-party relationship between you, Freddie Mac and U.S. Bank. Learn more.
Ready to transfer servicing contract rights with Correspondent XChange? To get started, fill out this short form.
- Receive correspondent lenders' most competitive funding.
- Quicker Funding
- Get faster warehouse line turnaround.
- Operational Efficiency
- With limited file reviews.
- Expanded Credit Box
- Take advantage of correspondent lenders' credit terms.
- Direct Relationship with Freddie Mac
- On any post-closing quality control activities.
- Servicing Platform Strength
- Work with correspondent lenders chosen by Freddie Mac.