Uniform Collateral Data Portal
The Uniform Collateral Data Portal® (UCDP®) is a single portal for the electronic submission of appraisal data files to Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae and facilitates the electronic collection of appraisal report data. Appraisal report forms for all conventional mortgages delivered to Freddie Mac, must be submitted to the UCDP if an appraisal is required.
The appraisal report must be submitted to the UCDP before the delivery date of the mortgage to Freddie Mac and must include all exhibits, addenda, and photographs. Refer to Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide Bulletins for complete details.
Change to UCDP Weekly Maintenance Window
Effective June 1, the weekly Uniform Collateral Data Portal (UCDP) maintenance window has moved to 11 p.m. ET on Saturdays until 5 a.m. ET on Sundays.
UCDP Support Center
The UCDP Support Center is now available to support your questions related to registrations and submitting appraisals to the UCDP, contact 800-917-9291.
- Launch UCDP
- UMDP Disclaimer and Limitation on Liability
- UCDP Primary Number Change Form
- UCDP Maintenance Calendar
- Reminders for Uploading Appraisal Data Files to the Uniform Collateral Data Portal
- Appraisal Sharing Job Aid for Aggregators
- UCDP Appraisal Sharing Job Aid for Correspondents
- UCDP Lender Admin Agent User Guide
- Lender Admin Registration
- Managing Business Units
- Managing Users
- Managing Lender Agents
- Managing Aggregator Profile
Documents and Resources
UCDP Access Methods and Supported Formats
Lenders and their designated agents may access the UCDP through:
- An easy-to-use web-based interface that allows lenders to browse and upload appraisal files to the portal. Lenders should evaluate their processes and requirements and should request appraisers send them the appraisal file in XML format.
- Vendor-provided solutions offer an integrated system interface to the UCDP. Review a list of technology vendors that provide a vendor solution with an integrated system interface to the UCDP.
The UCDP accepts an XML data stream (output from appraisal forms software) with an embedded first-generation Portable Document Format (PDF) file. The MISMO 2.6 Errata 1 GSE Extended format is the preferred XML format.
Refer to the UCDP overview for more details on the supported forms and formats. – Updated January 2019
General UCDP Registration Overview
The steps below outline the process for completing the registration process for portal access and your organizations set up within the UCDP with one or both GSEs.
- Designate an individual from your organization to serve as your primary lender administrator (lender admin). The primary lender admin and any additional lender admins are the only individuals who will be registering directly with the GSEs.
- Complete each GSE’s unique registration process for your lender admin(s) using the appropriate forms on each GSE’s Website.
- Determine if you plan to work with a lender agent such as an Appraisal Management Company (AMC) or outsource provider. If so, the lender agent must also complete the UCDP lender agent registration process to request a UCDP account and to appear on the lender agent list in the UCDP.
Details on each of these steps are outlined in the Freddie Mac UCDP Registration Process below. To aid in this process, you’ll also find new resources including registration checklists, job aids and a five-part Lender Admin Reference Series designed to guide lender administrators through the registration organization, and user set up steps.
Freddie Mac UCDP Registration Process
To begin the Freddie Mac UCDP registration process, please select one of the following registration categories:
- Primary Lender Administrator – The lender administrator is responsible for setting up your organization’s profile in the UCDP and granting UCDP access to additional users from your organization. Only the designated primary lender administrator for each organization should register through this process. General users are not required to complete registration forms for either GSE.
- Once your organization’s profile is set up, additional (or backup) lender administrators may be added or removed. To add or remove a lender administrator, complete the applicable form and then add or remove the lender administrator in the UCDP:
- Add Lender Administrator – Requests authorization to add an additional UCDP lender administrator for your organization.
- Remove Lender Administrator – Removes access to the UCDP for a lender administrator of your organization. Please ensure another lender administrator exists for your organization before completing this process.
- Replace Lender Administrator – If the only lender administrator for your organization is no longer active, submit a request to replace your lender administrator.
- Lender Agent – Lender agents are third party entities (such as AMC or Outsource Providers) that can upload appraisals on the lender’s behalf to the UCDP. Lender agents must complete the UCDP lender agent registration on-line form to request a UCDP account and to appear on the lender agent list in UCDP. You are only required to complete the form once and may submit the form to either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac.
- UCDP Authorization Request Form
- UCDP Login
- Freddie Mac's Getting Registered for the Uniform Collateral Data Portal job aid
- UCDP Registration Checklist
- UCDP Reference Series 1 – Lender Admin Registration
- UCDP Reference Series 2 – Managing Business Units
- UCDP Reference Series 3 – Managing Users
- UCDP Reference Series 4 – Managing Lender Agents
- UCDP Reference Series 5 – Managing Aggregator Profile
- July 1, 2021 - Validating the Embedded Appraisal Report in UCDP