Housing Finance Agency Forms and Information
Here you'll find the information you'll provide to become a Freddie Mac housing finance agency (HFA) direct Seller/Servicer. This includes information we'll need about your HFA and forms you'll need to complete during the application process.
Before you submit any items on this page, please complete the Pre-Application questionnaire.
If you have any questions about these forms or documents, please contact your onboarding partner.
Information About Your HFA
Pre-Application: The following items must be sent to your Freddie Mac onboarding partner, based on timelines set in conversations with Freddie Mac.
- Your company's organization chart.
- Resumes as requested by your Freddie Mac onboarding partner.
- Release of Claims form.
Please submit the following before the on-site meeting with the Freddie Mac Counterparty Operational Risk Evaluation (CORE) team. If you have questions about any of these documents, please discuss them with your HFA Engagement Representative:
- Organization Chart for all functional areas.
- Anti-money laundering policy.
- Compliance policies and procedures.
- Underwriting procedures for appraisal review and escalation.
- Three most recent monthly quality control summary reports and quality control trending reports.
- Fraud detection tools currently utilized.
- Default management systems, reports for timelines, policies and procedures for collections practices, servicing standards.
- Most recent training calendar and employee training tracking.
Freddie Mac Getting Started Forms
After you are approved, your Operations and Technology Manager will assist you with completing the following forms in the sidebar.