Annual Certification and Change and Activity Reporting
Current Reporting Requirements
As an approved Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer, each year your organization must submit the Annual Certification Report via UCount consistent with Guide Section 2101.10.
When there are changes to your organization’s key identification data or contacts that haven’t already been reported on the Annual Certification Report, or if there are any activities or organizational changes, which require submission of a Change and Activity Report (per Guide Sections 2101.12-2101.14), then you will need to submit a Change and Activity Report via UCount.
Access UCount now using an existing user ID and password: log in to UCount
Trouble Accessing UCount?
If you were previously registered as either an Annual Eligibility Website user or as a UCount user and are unable to access the system, please follow the steps below to address access issues.
- Ensure you have bookmarked the correct URL - https://ucount.fmapps.freddiemac.com
- If your organization utilizes Freddie Mac Access Manager to manage user access to Freddie Mac systems, please contact your Access Manager Administrator
- If your organization does not leverage Freddie Mac Access Manager, please contact the Freddie Mac Customer Contact Support Center (800-FREDDIE)
Need to Register for Access to UCount?
There are two options to gain access to UCount in order to submit these reports:
- Freddie Mac Access Manager − Our self-service platform for accessing and using Freddie Mac tools and applications enables you to manage your own access credentials.
- If your organization utilizes Freddie Mac Access Manager, please reach out to your organization’s Access Manager Administrator to obtain access.
- If your organization does not have access to Access Manager, you can learn more and sign up by visiting the Access Manager web page here and clicking the “Get Started” button. Please note: If you are logging into Access Manager for the first time, you will need to change your password.
- Questions? Call the Freddie Mac Customer Contact Support Center (800-FREDDIE).
- If your organization does not leverage Access Manager and you need to obtain a user ID and temporary password via email, you can register for access to UCount here. Once you’ve received your user ID and password, you can log in to UCount.