Resources and System Updates to Help Guide Your LIBOR Transition
Check out these new and updated resources we’ve developed to support your LIBOR to Secured Overnight Financing Rate (SOFR) transition activities:
- SOFR-Indexed ARM product page – the product page provides eligibility, underwriting and delivery requirements for SOFR-indexed ARMs.
- Ready. Set. SOFR! video – Tim Kitt, senior vice president, head of Pricing and Execution, highlights key updates in selling SOFR-indexed ARMs to Freddie Mac.
- LIBOR to SOFR Transition Timeline – plan your transition activities around milestones highlighted in this timeline.
In addition to the resources above, joint GSE transition resources are now available on the new Freddie Mac LIBOR Transition page.
Technology Updates Related to LIBOR Transition
We also want to share these system updates:
- Loan Selling Advisor® will soon be updated with a new critical purchase edit related to the use of notes and riders for LIBOR and constant maturity Treasury (CMT)-indexed ARMs with note dates on and after June 1, 2020. Learn more.
- Loan Product Advisor® feedback message updates that reflect the LIBOR to SOFR transition are now available. Review them along with our other feedback message updates.