Back to School Time: Learn About New Ways to Improve Your Selling Experience
Its back to school time. Time to learn about new solutions and features in Loan Selling Advisor® to help you rise to the top of your class with your clients. Check out what’s new and coming below.
Cash Settlement Purchase Statement API
In today’s digital environment, efficiency is key. Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) can help you simplify processes and improve efficiency.
If you’re tired of manually exporting large amounts of data from Loan Selling Advisor® to support your post funding reconciliation processes, we have a solution for you.
Freddie Mac now offers a new API – Cash Settlement Purchase Statement.
The Cash Settlement Purchase Statement API streamlines your purchase advice reconciliation process by replacing manual tasks with fast, easy access to cash purchase statement data, including funding details and loan-level Credit Fees.
Want to learn More? Check out the new API in our Developer Portal.
- If you already have access to our Developer Portal, you can contact your Freddie Mac representative to get more details on how to get access to the API to use the interactive “try it out” features to learn more. You can also log in and view the Selling APIs available in the API Catalog and visit the Cash Settlement Purchase Details page to download available documentation.
- If you do not have access to our Developer Portal, contact your Freddie Mac representative or start here.
Once you’re ready to try it out in our test environment, reach out to your Freddie Mac representative and we’ll walk you through the process.
Do you already work with one of our Freddie Mac approved third-party technology partners to support your post-purchase advice reconciliation process? They may already be integrating with this new API to deliver value through your existing interface. Contact your technology partner to learn more.
Mark Your Calendars for Cash Rate Sheet Changes and Upcoming Webinar
Are you looking forward to seeing new features and rate sheet page enhancements? As previously announced, effective August 29, 2022, we’re enhancing the Loan Selling Advisor cash rate sheet capabilities.
On July 25, 2022, a pre-release customer test environment (CTE) opened. In this CTE you can try out the new and enhanced rate sheet capabilities and see what’s changed.
As you begin your analysis and planning efforts, please review the Cash Rate Sheet Enhancements page, for a description of what’s new, and current and future state screen examples. Please note, examples are provided for illustrative purposes only. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back often for updates.
Join us for a free, one-hour webinar on Thursday, September 8 or Wednesday, September 21, 2022 where we’ll discuss the Loan Selling Advisor cash price sheet enhancements that went into effect August 29, 2022. Learn about the enhancements we made and what they mean for you.
Webinar Title: Cash Rate Sheet Enhancements
Date: Thursday, September 8, 2022 OR Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Time: 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM EST
Loan Selling Advisor Critical Edits for Desktop Appraisals
On August 1, we announced that effective August 29, 2022 a new critical purchase eligibility message will be added to Loan Selling Advisor to enforce the requirement that you must deliver ULDD Sort ID 82, Appraisal Identifier when ULDD Sort ID 89, Property Valuation Method Type is “Desktop Appraisal.”
If you delivered loans on or after March 2022, without the Appraisal Identifier, please submit a post fund data correction request through the Post Fund Data Correction tool.
Reminder: ULDD Phase 4a Optional Testing and Delivery Transition Periods
Optional Testing for Transition Period 2
To support your continued development and adoption of Uniform Loan Delivery Dataset (ULDD) Phase 4a, the ULDD Phase 4a pre-production Client Test Environment (CTE) reopened today, August 18, 2022 and all ULDD Phase 4a data points and valid values (from Transition Periods 1 and 2) are available for testing.
Login here to start testing today.
Optional Delivery for Transition Period 2 begins September 26, 2022.
Optional Testing & Delivery for Transition Period 1
Effective August 1, Loan Selling Advisor contains the new ULDD Phase 4a Transition Period 1 valid values and data points for CHOICEHome®, GreenCHOICE Mortgages®, CHOICERenovation® and Housing Finance Agency (HFA). If you have not already started delivering the new ULDD Phase 4a data points and valid values, we encourage you to start today.
During the Optional Delivery period, you may deliver either Phase 3 OR Phase 4a data points, but you MUST NOT deliver both.
If the new Phase 4a Loan Program Identifiers (LPIs) are delivered, the manual workarounds and Investor Feature Identifiers are no longer needed; the system will automatically calculate the special loan-to-value (LTV) based on the Duty to Serve LPI.
- Optional Delivery for Transition Period 1 began August 1, 2022.
- Optional Delivery for Transition Period 2 begins September 26, 2022.
- All ULDD Phase 4a transition periods end at close of business on May 19, 2023.
- ULDD Phase 4a requirements are mandated for mortgages with application received dates on and after January 1, 2023 and delivery dates on and after May 22, 2023.
- All loan origination system (LOS) software partners are required to be a ULDD Phase 4a verified software partner by December 31, 2022.
- Contact your Freddie Mac representative or email [email protected] to initiate the software partner verification process and to obtain test case materials.
- The Import Cash Contract Specification and Implementation Guide for Loan Selling Advisor Export (Phase 4a) – Sellers have been updated to align with the ULDD Phase 4a changes.
- Review the Summary of ULDD Phase 4a Updates or the Prepare for ULDD Phase 4a Conversion job aid for the latest Phase 4a updates and guidance on delivering ULDD 4a scope for these optional delivery periods.
Follow ULDD Phase 4a Online – bookmark the ULDD webpage - for the latest ULDD Phase 4a updates, implementation timeline and other resources.