Servicing Tools Training
Training resources for tools that are accessed via the Servicing Gateway.
Resolve® Submit and Manage Liquidation Workout Requests Webinar
Servicers will learn how to submit, track, and manage liquidation (e.g., short sales) workout requests in Resolve®. This tool provides a centralized dashboard to manage workflow and monitor requests.
Resolve® Submit and Manage Retention Workout Requests Webinar
Servicers will learn how to submit and track retention workout requests (e.g., Payment Deferrals, Flex Modifications, and forbearance extension requests). Access the dashboard to manage requests.
PAID: Create and Track Expenses
This webinar will focus on creating expenses in the PAID system including expense entry, creating RPAs, & submitting expenses through the bulk upload function. After expenses are created, learn how to track expenses in Loan Management.
PAID: Manage Expenses
This webinar focuses on managing expenses in the PAID system. Learn how to request individual or bulk payments, appeal curtailments or denials, manage the Released expenses & Audit queues, and use the system reports to aid workflow management.
PAID Learning Videos
Check out these videos that demonstrate how to perform some of the key functions in PAID.
Total MI Reconciliations for Servicers webinar
Learn about our mortgage insurance (MI) tool that supports a more consistent and reliable process to verify MI details such as coverage status, type, percent, etc. for newly funded loans, as well as loans with data corrections.
- Accessing eBill Quick Reference
- Electronic Default Reporting (EDR) Quick Reference Guide
- Escrow Fields in Workout Prospector Reference Tool
- Freddie Mac Default Fee Appeal System Reference Guide
- Freddie Mac Manager Series Reports Reference Guide
- Freddie Mac Servicer Success Scorecard Reference Guide
- Grant Users Access to PAID Using Freddie Mac Access Manager
- PAID Bulk Expense File Template Job Aid
- PAID Learning Videos
- PAID: Avoiding Errors When Submitting Taxes and Insurance Expenses
- Servicer Success Scorecard Performance Metrics
- Servicing Reports Online Tool
- Default Fee Appeal System Overview
- eBill Overview Video Clip
- Electronic Default Reporting Overview
- PAID: Add Supporting Documents
- PAID: Appeal
- PAID: Audit
- PAID: Bulk Upload
- PAID: Create an Expense
- PAID: Introduction and Navigation
- PAID: Loan Management
- PAID: Released Expenses
- PAID: Request for Prior Approval (RPA)
- PAID: Sign Up and Access
- Ready Set Resolve®!
- Resolve®: Submitting Ineligible Workout Requests for Exception Review
- Resolve®: Workout Request Submissions
- Servicer Success Scorecard Tutorial
- Servicing Data Corrections Overview Tutorial
- Total MI Claims: Access and Navigation
- Total MI Claims: Reports
- Total MI Claims: Servicer Billing
- Total MI Claims: Understanding the Claims Details
- Workout Prospector: Court Mandated Modifications
- PAID: Manage Expenses
- PAID: Create and Track Expenses
- Resolve®: Submit and Manage Liquidation Workout Requests
- Resolve®: Submit and Manage Retention Workout Requests
- Settling FHA, VA, and RHS Modifications in Resolve Webinar
- Total MI Reconciliations for Servicers
- Workout Prospector for Payment Deferrals Webinar
- Workout Prospector®: Processing Liquidation Options Webinar
- Workout Prospector®: Processing Third-Party Foreclosure Sales Webinar
Get the latest Freddie Mac updates in your inbox.
Enter your email address to be sure you always have the latest news from Freddie Mac Single-Family.