Discover What’s New and Launching in Loan Selling Advisor
Updates to Form 996E Process for Loans Allocated to Guarantor and MultiLender Contracts
Now you can save time and settle your pools faster by automating the build for the Form 996E Warehouse Provider Release and Transfer process for Guarantor and MultiLender contracts.
This means as soon as you build Form 1034E Custodial Certification Schedule, the system will immediately build each Form 996E by warehouse lender.
If you prefer to continue to build Form 996E manually, you can still do so; however, you should build Form 996E prior to building Form 1034E.
Check out these learning resources for additional details on how the process works:
- Form 996E and Form 1034E Document Delivery Flow
- Delivery Standards for Guarantor and MultiLender Swap Programs
- Loan Selling Advisor Guarantor Selling and Delivery Process Flow
- Build Certification Forms for Guarantor and MultiLender: Build Form 996E
Once Form 996E is built, you can view the ID on the Loan Pipeline screen and view/edit on the Create View Certification Forms screen.
To confirm Form 996E is built, you can access the Loan Pipeline screen and view the column titled 996E Created Date.
New Loan Program Identifier for Community Land Trust (CLT) Mortgages
We’ve made it easier for you to deliver more community land trust (CLT) loans by adding a new CLT loan program identifier in Loan Selling Advisor®.
With this loan program identifier, the loan-to-value (LTV)/ total LTV (TLTV)/home equity line of credit (HELOC) TLTV ratios will be calculated automatically without entering the appraised value in the purchase price field.
Have you followed the CLT Get Ready Steps?
- Work with your loan origination system (LOS) software partners to implement the new loan program identifier. Review Uniform Loan Delivery Dataset (ULDD) resources.
- Update your documentation and internal resources to include guidance on the CLT loan program identifier.
- Underwrite loans in Loan Product Advisor® (LPASM), evaluate loan sale eligibility in Loan Quality Advisor®, and deliver CLT loans via Loan Selling Advisor®.
New and Updated Loan Selling Advisor Training Resources
Check out the Loan Selling Advisor Training Resources for a list of available training and reference tools, including the most recent updates and new resources:
- Record and Release Pledged Mortgages for Freddie Mac (updated February 2022)
- Tips for Using the Daily ACH (New)
- Warehouse Lenders System Access (New)
ULDD Phase 4a Specification Updates
ULDD is evolving to simplify delivery of affordable lending, Duty to Serve, and Housing Finance Agency data, among other updates. Sellers will need to begin collecting the new data points, if applicable, for loans with Application Received Dates on or after January 1, 2023 and delivered on or after May 22, 2023. Testing begins on June 2, 2022. Check out the ULDD webpage for the implementation timeline, summary of ULDD Phase 4a updates and our latest job aid.