Kick off 2023 with New Loan Selling Advisor Cash Specified Payups Opportunities
Beginning January 23, we’ll introduce three new cash-specified payups for your 30-year and 15-year fixed rate mortgages, when you sell for cash using our Mandatory contract option in Loan Selling Advisor®.
The new cash-specified payup types and eligible products are shown in the table below. These options will be available when you generate a Cash Rate Sheet or take out a Mandatory Cash contract in Loan Selling Advisor, on and after January 23.
|Specified Payup Type||30-Year Fixed Rate||15-Year Fixed Rate|
|State NY Super Conforming||YES||YES|
To ensure you have ample time to update your systems and test your integrations, we’re providing access to a Loan Selling Advisor Pre-Production Client Test Environment (CTE) beginning January 9, 2023, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., EST Monday through Friday except for Freddie Mac holidays.
Our Pre-Production CTE is available for both API and GUI users to try out the new Cash Specified Payups.
How to Access Our Pre-Release CTE
- Use your existing user acceptance testing (UAT) test credentials (user ID and password) to access the CTE. If you have not received your test credentials and need assistance, please contact your Freddie Mac representative.
- For Loan Selling Advisor GUI users, you may access our pre-production CTE here or copy and paste the following link into your web browser: https://las-uat3.fmappsuat.fmrei.com/lsp_uat3/las-sec/. Generate a Cash Rate Sheet and download the .csv or take out a Mandatory Cash contract to view the new pay ups.
For API users, you may access the pre-production API endpoints in our CTE through the Developer Portal. You will also be able to access technical specifications, API guides, and sample files for common requests and responses so that you may conduct more in-depth integration testing if needed.
Loan Selling Advisor’s Online Help and other cash-specified payup resources online will be updated on or before January 23 to reflect the new options:
- Sell for Cash
- Cash Specified Payups Overview
- Cash Specified Payup Fact Sheet
- Cash Specified Payup FAQs
- Import Cash Contract Specification
For questions and further assistance email: mailto:[email protected], call our Customer Support Contact Center: 800-FREDDIE, or contact your Freddie Mac representative.