MultiLender Swap Execution
Receive the benefits of a securities execution with low minimum commitment requirements
This page reflects updated requirements related to the Single Security Initiative and announced in Guide Bulletin 2018-24 and 2019-7 for MultiLender Swap contracts taken out on or after April 19, 2019 for mortgages with settlement dates on or after June 3, 2019.
Freddie Mac's MultiLender Swap execution allows you to sell your mortgages for a pro-rata share of Freddie Mac securities. With a minimum commitment amount of only $1,000, you can reap the benefits of a securities execution with only one mortgage, provided that the total combined commitment amounts from all lenders meets the minimum $1 million pool formation requirement.
|Eligible Mortgage Products
|Purchase and Pooling Requirements
|Loan Selling Advisor®
|Review Guide Chapter 6205 for special requirements for selling mortgages under MultiLender Swap execution through Loan Selling Advisor
|1-, 3- and 4-day settlement cycles are available with our Gold Rush® funding option in exchange for a Gold Rush fee
- Get the benefits of a securities execution with a minimum commitment amount of only $1,000
- Receive a Freddie Mac UMBS that is eligible for Supers and REMICs
- Receive a Freddie Mac MBS that is eligible for Giant MBS and REMICs
- Leverage Gold Rush funding – the fastest securities settlement in the business – and deliver your loans up to the day before settlement in exchange for a Gold Rush fee
- Sell fixed-rate mortgages, FHA/VA, and many other Freddie Mac mortgage products
For More Information
- Delivery Standards for Guarantor and MultiLender Swap Programs
- Review Guide Chapters 6201 through 6203
- Contact your Freddie Mac representative
The information found on this page is not a replacement or substitute for information found in the Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide and/or the terms of your Master Agreement and/or other Pricing Identifier Terms.