Fixed-Rate Guarantor Execution
Maximize your origination fee income and increase your servicing portfolio
Freddie Mac's Fixed-Rate Guarantor execution allows you to maximize your origination fee income and increase your servicing portfolio. Through this execution in Loan Selling Advisor®, you can swap your fixed-rate mortgage for a Freddie Mac Uniform Mortgage-Backed SecurityTM (UMBSTM) which is eligible for TBA trade or a Freddie Mac MBS which is not eligible for TBA trade.
|Eligible Mortgage Products
|Purchase and Pooling Requirements
|Choose a 2-, 3- or 4-day Gold Rush® settlement cycle in exchange for a Gold Rush fee. Choose the 5-day standard cycle or choose a 6- through 15-day early pool disclosure settlement cycle.
|Loan Selling Advisor
|Review Guide Chapter 6203 for special requirements for selling mortgages under the Fixed-Rate Guarantor program through Loan Selling Advisor.
- Receive a Freddie Mac UMBS that is eligible for Supers or an MBS that is eligible for Giant MBS.
- Increase your profitability with 2-, 3- and 4-day Gold Rush® settlement cycles in exchange for a Gold Rush fee.
- Early pool disclosure settlement cycles are available to publish pool data to your bond dealers up to 15 days in advance of the security settlement date, instead of the standard 5-day settlement cycle. Disclosing pool data earlier in the process enables you to trade your Single-Issue Guarantor Pools as soon as you are ready.
- Deliver your mortgages on the same day that you take out a conversion.
For More Information
- Access selling and delivery education resources at Freddie Mac Learning
- Guarantor Pricing and Contract Process tutorial (25 minutes)
- Contact your Freddie Mac representative
The information found on this page is not a replacement or substitute for information found in the Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide and/or the terms of your Master Agreement and/or other Pricing Identifier Terms.