Exhibit 19 Calculator - Credit Fees
The Exhibit 19 Calculator was designed to provide you with an indication of Credit Fees or credits for Credit Fees that Freddie Mac would assess on loans if they were delivered and sold to us. It is to be used as a guideline tool and is not intended nor designed to replace the actual Credit Fees due on a loan determined by the contract terms between Freddie Mac and the Seller of the loan at the time of delivery. As well, it is not intended to help Sellers determine the eligibility of a product.
This calculator is available for the exclusive use of approved Freddie Mac Seller/Servicers.
Please "Enable Macros" to use the Exhibit 19 Calculator. If you opened the calculator with Macros disabled, close the file, and then reopen it with Enable Macros. If you are using Excel 2003 or a higher version, then do the following: From the Tools menu in Excel, click Options. Click the Security tab. Under Macro Security, click Macro Security. Click the Security Level tab, and then select the security level, either Medium or Low. You may change the security level back to high, once you are done with the calculator. Close the document, and then reopen it with Enable Macros.
Note: The password to use the Exhibit 19 Calculator is “seller”. If you have questions on usage of the Exhibit 19 Calculator, please contact Customer Support at (800) FREDDIE.
Calculate Credit Fees
Important information about the Exhibit 19 Calculator
- Indication of Credit Fees and Credits for Credit Fees. This Exhibit 19 Calculator will provide you with an indication of Credit Fees or credits for Credit Fees that Freddie Mac would assess on a loan if it were delivered and sold to Freddie Mac. The actual Credit Fees or credits for Credit Fees for a loan are determined by the provisions of the Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer Guide (Guide) and your Pricing Identifier Terms with Freddie Mac that are in effect at the time the loan is sold to Freddie Mac.
- No Determination of Eligibility. The Exhibit 19 Calculator is not intended to determine whether the loan is eligible for purchase by Freddie Mac. Loan eligibility is determined by the provisions of the Guide and your Pricing Identifier Terms with Freddie Mac that are in effect at the time the loan is sold to Freddie Mac.
- Source of Most Current Information. For the most up-to-date Credit Fee and credits for Credit Fees information, you should consult the online Guide Exhibit 19 at Selling & Delivery and your Pricing Identifier Terms.
- No Contract Rights Created. Your use of the Exhibit 19 Calculator does not create a contractual obligation on you, Freddie Mac or any other party. In particular, use of the calculator does not obligate you to sell the loan to Freddie Mac and does not obligate Freddie Mac to purchase the loan.
- Changes to Exhibit 19 Calculator. Freddie Mac may update, change or modify the Exhibit 19 Calculator from time to time and without notice. Additionally, Freddie Mac may, at any time and without notice, remove the calculator and any related material from this website.
- Exhibit 19 Calculator is Proprietary and Confidential. Both the Exhibit 19 Calculator and the indication Credit Fees estimated by the calculator are Freddie Mac's proprietary information. You may share the indication Credit Fees with respect to a particular loan with the borrower or other party to the particular loan transaction, but you must not share either the Exhibit 19 Calculator or indication Credit Fees with any other third party. Additionally, Freddie Mac hereby identifies and you hereby agree to treat the Exhibit 19 Calculator and the indication Credit Fees estimated by the calculator as “confidential information” as that term is defined in Guide Section 1201.8.
- Property of Freddie Mac. The Exhibit 19 Calculator is the property of Freddie Mac© 2024, all rights reserved.
- General Web Site Terms and Conditions. Please refer to the Freddie Mac Web Site Terms and Conditions by clicking on the link at the bottom of the home page.