Loan Selling Advisor’s CTE01 Environment Up for Retirement and Migration
Effective August 1, 2023, we’re retiring the Loan Selling Advisor® CTE01 environment. If you’re a current CTE01 user, you’ll need to migrate to the UAT Production Baseline CTE. All functionality you have had access to in CTE01 will be available in our UAT Production Baseline CTE, which will include the following functions:
- Generate Rate Sheets (Cash and Guarantor)
- Take Out Contracts (Cash and Guarantor)
- Import Contracts (Cash and Guarantor)
- Loan Delivery – import, modify, evaluate
- Export Data
- XChange CenterSM for Cash-Released XChange® Servicer Preferences
- Document custody and certification functions for Document Custodians
- Warehouse Lender Release processes for Warehouse Lenders
Your access will mirror any of your Seller specific eligibilities in production.
- Cash Pricing and Committing APIs
- Guarantor Pricing and Committing APIs
- Cash Settlement Purchase Statement API
There will be some differences in your experience, which you may notice when you first log in, or over time, as you begin to migrate your testing activities from CTE01 to our UAT Production Baseline CTE:
- Your Production User ID will not work in this environment.
- Login through the Freddie Mac Loan Advisor® portal, exactly as you do in production.
- You will not need to complete Multi-Factor Authentication steps and you do not need to register a one-time password “OTP.”
- Data will not transfer between these environments. Loans you imported, contracts taken out or any custom exports you may have created in CTE01 will need to be re-created.
- The environment will be upgraded to the latest production code baseline approximately 4-6 weeks after our production go-live dates or sooner if a feature is in high-demand for client testing.
- If you test Guarantor pricing and contracts, we update our Guarantor credit fees in yield and buyups and buydowns on or around the same day as your monthly guarantor pricing day in production.
- Client testing support hours are Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
We also want to remind clients that on January 1, 2023, we retired support for any users executing robotic process automation scripts, bots or any other sort of screen scraping technology in all secondary market tools, which also applies to all our test environments.
If you use the Selling APIs or have obtained a user ID and password for pre-production testing in the last year, you may already have access to the Production Baseline Test Environment. Click here today and check your credentials. You do not need to do anything more.
If you use CTE01, please login here and begin to export data, custom export dataset details and/or any other loan or contract data you wish to have access to after August 1, 2023.
If you are not sure what access you have, have forgotten your password or want to set up new users with access to the UAT Production Baseline CTE please reach out to your Freddie Mac representative.
Thank you for your patience during this transition and we look forward to supporting you through your migration. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your partnership.