Affordable Solutions Spotlight
The Affordable Solutions Spotlight guide offers an overview of the full spectrum of Freddie Mac affordable solutions and where to learn more. Explore affordable data and insights, homeownership education tools, unique mortgage products, innovative technology solutions and resources – all in one place.
It has never been more important for you to keep on top of mortgage offerings, technologies, tools, and resources that are critical to overcome housing affordability challenges, down payment barriers and eligibility roadblocks for your borrowers.
This digital guide provides an overview of everything you need to know to empower your business to:
- Discover the full suite of solutions that Freddie Mac offers to make home accessible and affordable.
- Expand your business by meeting the unique needs of lower-income borrowers and first-time homebuyers, now and into the future.
- Explore advantages and flexibilities for Home Possible®, HFA Advantage® and HomeOne® mortgage solutions, as well as options for manufactured housing and renovation financing.
- Identify tools and resources to prepare your borrowers for the mortgage process and sustainable homeownership.
Explore this guide to Freddie Mac affordable solutions and discover the insights, educational tools, mortgage solutions, business and technology capabilities and resources that you can use to make home possible.
- Home Possible® - 3% low down payment
- HFA Advantage® - for housing finance agencies
- HomeOne® - mortgage first-time homebuyer solution
- CHOICEHome® - manufactured housing mortgage
- CHOICERenovation® - renovation financing
- Affordable Lending Resources and Learning
Affordable Solutions Video – Product Details
Watch and discover how Freddie Mac affordable mortgage solutions – Home Possible®, HFA Advantage® and HomeOne® - offer opportunities to build your business and overcome common borrower challenges.
Loan Product Advisor®
Access to Freddie Mac credit requirements and view of credit risk so you can easily assess your loan’s overall underwriting risk.
A First-Time Homebuyers Journey to Home
Read how a first-time homebuyer achieved his dream of homeownership with the help of industry partners, Freddie Mac mortgage offerings, down payment solutions and tools.
CreditSmart® is a suite of educational resources designed to empower consumers with the skills and knowledge to assist them through every stage of their financial capability and homeownership journey.
Loan Product Advisor® Asset and Income Modeler (AIM)
Simplify the underwriting process with AIM. Learn how you can reduce the documentation burden and improve borrower experience with Freddie Mac’s automated borrower asset and income solutions.